Kiwi Social Democrats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Forums
Next months congress elections... on Christmas EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:49 pm by hcmadman

» Next months congress elections... on Christmas
Next months congress elections... on Christmas EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:26 pm by hcmadman

» HC for congress
Next months congress elections... on Christmas EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:24 pm by hcmadman

» Ohaithar....
Next months congress elections... on Christmas EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:05 am by raveno9

» NettoBoy for November Congress ;)
Next months congress elections... on Christmas EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:02 am by raveno9

» Vote It Up Thread
Next months congress elections... on Christmas EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:57 am by raveno9

» Jamarcus for Parliament
Next months congress elections... on Christmas EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:44 am by Jamarcus

» Word Association
Next months congress elections... on Christmas EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:09 pm by hcmadman

» Raveno9 for congress
Next months congress elections... on Christmas EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:50 pm by raveno9

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 57 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:48 am

Next months congress elections... on Christmas

4 posters

Go down

Next months congress elections... on Christmas Empty Next months congress elections... on Christmas

Post  hcmadman Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:34 pm

In exactly one months time is our next congress elections, also that is Christmas, the voting turnout today (Thanksgiving in US) has been lackluster.
I predict next months Congress elections to have even lower turnout, this could present both a problem and an opportunity for the KSD.

If we can mobilize enough voters ext month we have a better shot at making the cut, thus I am asking for volunteers to sign up now for a strategic vote next month. Yes this is somewhat early BUT planing can never be started too early.

Hcmadman
hcmadman
hcmadman
Admin

Cash : 71

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3165101

Back to top Go down

Next months congress elections... on Christmas Empty Re: Next months congress elections... on Christmas

Post  Welshlad Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:57 am

Good luck finding many floaters Razz

Also if there's another ATO organised, then we should'nt do anything for party gain, just work along with the ATO director

Welshlad

Cash : 20

Back to top Go down

Next months congress elections... on Christmas Empty Re: Next months congress elections... on Christmas

Post  NettoBoy Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 am

It's not gonna be easy, but we must throw these fuckin serbians out of eNZ....
NettoBoy
NettoBoy

Cash : 8

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamarcus Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:23 pm

I agree that we HAVE to regain control of Parliament. Country comes before Party.
Jamarcus
Jamarcus

Cash : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  hcmadman Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:33 am

Am I alone here in noticing that as the ATO ops kick higher ad higher into gear the more seats slip out of their grasp and the less voters we can scare up?

I really do think all these ATO ops telling everyone how to vote is the direct cause of a large % of our problem keeping Bastards out, it is after all a game and if the game is not interesting who is going to want to play?

Somebody tell me if I am off base here but if we can get people active and excited about KSD is that not better than someone from outside our party dictating what we should do? (with a dubious success record btw)

Only a fool keeps doing the same thing only to expect different results, ATO has a hard time at best achieving goals, however it is long established that a popular active party who seeks out new blood has more success than just about anything at achieving goals.

We need to shift the paradigm back to what works, ATO works well for countries that are already PTOed completely (good example was Croatia) however it does not work so well in partially contained environments, (the current eNZ situation and the constant battle they had with pizza the hut in eUS [he now owns Montenegro] are examples of where ATO does not do a great job)

At some point you have to stop and see if ATO is doing more harm than good, we essentially still have a level playing field with the Bastards, its all come down to who has the will to prevail, the human spirits natural environment is freedom.

Therefore it is our duty to inform the voter of who the Bastards are, rather than order the voter to vote a certain way.

I learned way back how slimy the Bastards can be, I took full part in the Croatian mobilization and fought in many pivotal battles including the doomed defense of south dalmatia before ATO was even needed.

The tactics used in the ensuing elections were despicable, out and out lying to the 2 click population was the norm for serbian operatives, there then and in that situation people needed to be told how to vote, that was an "emergency situation".

Now that this is a long read I guess I will stop Razz
hcmadman
hcmadman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Next months congress elections... on Christmas Empty Supabeasty

Post  hcmadman Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:37 am

Why does every time I say the word s e r b s does the word bastards appear? lmfao Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
hcmadman
hcmadman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamarcus Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:47 am

For the record, our ATO team have done one heck of a job over the past two months. No, we don't have a majority. Why? Because organization can not make up for the sheer number of votes the Bastards have. If we begin fighting each other as if there is not a PTO, then New Zealand is doomed to remain a Serb colony for ever.

The point of the ATO operation is to prevent us from voting against each other and instead vote against the Bastards. Simply giving up on unity because we have lost a few battles is not a option if we are to overcome the bastards. Let's kick them out of New Zealand with their tail between their legs, then we can fight each other.
Jamarcus
Jamarcus

Cash : 18

Back to top Go down

Post  hcmadman Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:24 pm

Unless we pull out all the stops and get a couple hundred outside voters we are not going to defeat the Bastards, I am not saying to give up on unity, just going at it from a different approach.

I know how much ATO opers put into the effort, which just makes it that much harder when they have defeat after defeat, if they would focus that energy into a different channel I think they would do more good.
Back in the olden days parties used to talk to each other on their own when situations like this arose, now its done by people that are unelected by anyone.

Its just not my cup of tea, I have a great respect for what the ATO is trying to do and their commitment to it. They just are not all that great when it comes to PR, and instead of being a tool for the legitimate parties they have made the parties a tool for the ATO.
hcmadman
hcmadman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hcmadman Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Someone once said the road to hell is paved with good intentions
hcmadman
hcmadman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down